PLEASE READ - Your RG Tool Is Inaccurate

macms

Cloaca Maxima
Today, it was brought to our attention that 5 of the holes in the RG Tool are inaccurate. Please see this chart to learn more.

The artwork was re-checked today and our specifications and design are accurate. The manufacturer's die is obviously inaccurate. This renders this tool unusable.

Please email us to request a refund.

We apologize for this error and want to state empathically that our design was vetted and is accurate. The error occurred at the time they were manufactured and was beyond our control.

Fred & Richard

I stand by my friend and associate with apologies and refund offer. Our word is our bond.

Sincerely,

Richard

Let me preface this by saying I didn't pay for one of these, but rather got one in ChasDen's support the troops trade. I don't think Fred or Richard should be out any money for these.

Fred, is there any recourse against the company who produced them? Can they be re-made or are you getting a refund from them for messing it up? :confused:

As an aside; Was Scott (Fishforfree) used for these or was it a different company?

Let me preface this by saying I didn't pay for one of these, but rather got one in ChasDen's support the troops trade. I don't think Fred or Richard should be out any money for these.

Fred, is there any recourse against the company who produced them? Can they be re-made or are you getting a refund from them for messing it up? :confused:

As an aside; Was Scott (Fishforfree) used for these or was it a different company?

We are contacting the manufacturer to discuss this issue. Fishforfree (Scott) was not involved in this in any manner.

If the refund is coming from you then I'll pass...if the refund is coming from the company and in no way effects your $$ then just keep me informed.

I'd like to see them make good and produce correct versions at no charge. I kinda like this item! My :2

This is actually a bit of a relief! I thought some of my smokes were maybe not exactly what I thought they were! :r

Anyway, Fred if a refund is going to affect your personal finances or the finances of the FRH'ers in a negative way I will respectfully decline. Should the manufacturer issue the refund or offer to re-make them correctly I will oblige. :tu

Just my :2 here....Fred I think the manufactuer should make new ones.
Refunds coming out of your pockets....NO and I know where you live too :D:D

I'm glad you all seem to know what you are talking about...

I still use a ruler!

:r

Back