Post your Ashtrays!

neoflex

Chestbeating Pack Leader
OK, I will soon have a dedicated area in my soon to be garage to make into my very own "Man Cave." :ss I have been budgeting myself as of late but I figured I would spoil myself and get a legit ashtray for my new dedicated smoking area. So let's see what you guys are using to give me some ideas on what to pull the trigger on! :gn

4stirrup_sideview.gif

You Gotta go with a stinky

Sorry no pictures, but I've enjoyed hitting the used furniture and thrift shops looking for ashtrays, some from the 60's and 70's are really cool... You can find them for a couple bucks. You cant have too many, can you????

This one has never been used and is still a little dusty from the styrofoam packaging. I plan on using this when I eventually get a house some day. Until then, it lives in its box. I also have a stinky I picked up from Tampasweetheart, needed to spend $25 bucks. . . :D

ashtraytop.jpg

ashtrayside.jpg

What make the Stinky so special or better then any of the others?

The bowl that holds the ash is HUGE, there is a picture on here somewhere of someone wearing it as a helmet. The stirrup things to hold the cigar are nice and their is 4 of them for herfing with friends. They clean up easily, and and pretty much indestructible.

Kasr - How do you like the ashtray in picture 1? I've seen that one in person a few times(Local B&M)...very neat looking! Does the ash really fall in by itself?

Actually, the ash does pretty good on going thru the holes. My wife got it for me becuz it's unique and I really like it. :D

sungrown01.jpg

As you can see, some ash will stay on the top, but it's not very much at all.

Back