prayers and thoughts please...

Poriggity

I love Pepin & Tatuaje
My wife and I got some bad news yesterday. Turns out that BOTH of my wife's grandparents have fallen very ill. Doctors are saying that they will be lucky to survive through the weekend. I don't know ALL the details, but will find out more today, as we are going out to the hospital to visit them again. We were out there last night, but didn't get much detail as to what the problems were. My wife's taking this hard as she was very close to both her grandparents. Any thoughts and prayers would be appreciated, as I know its going to be a tough weekend.
Scott

Scott, Very sorry to hear about your wife grandparents. I am sending up some prayers for you and your family in these hard times.

Scott,

You, your wife, family, and her grandparents are in my prayers.

Blessed Holy Weekend to you.

May the strength of Christ be yours.

Todd

Just found out that my wife's grandpa is on a breathing machine. They are going to leave him on it through the weekend, then probably attempt to take it off on Monday, to see if he'll breathe on his own. If he doesn't start breathing on his own, they have stated that there isn't a whole lot they can do, except let him go peacefully :(
Scott

More background for those that want to know...
I don't know all the details, but here is what I know so far. Grandma, in the past, has had a couple of nervous and mental break downs, and I think those have come back full force. She's bedridden living on oxygen.

Grandpa has been confined to a wheel chair for about 7 years now, due to malpractice of a doctor in Italy a while back, and the he is in the critical care unit, sedated. He is on a breathing machine, and they are going to attempt to take it off on Monday to see if he will breathe on his own. If not, they are not going to attempt to recessitate him. He is in a lot of pain, and his kidneys are failing at this point. His lungs are in bad shape, and the doctors are saying that when he went down, he lost alot of oxygen going to his brain, so if he does somehow pull out of this, the doctors are saying he will have some brain damage Grandma and grandpa have ALWAYS done everything together, and we are all fearful that if grandpa goes, grandma won't be far behind him. We can't see one surviving without the other Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Back