Prayers needed for my son

mike32312

Addicted to Club Stogie
Please keep my son in your thoughts and prayers. He was involved in a car accident on Sunday. Rear ended a guy going about 35 mph. Not alot of damage to the car, however his seat belt did not restrain him and the airbags did not activate. He struck the steerwheel and windshield pretty hard. What concerns me is that he suffered some tramua to the head and is suffering from some memory lost. He didn't even know his best friend by name until he saw him. Hopefully this is temporary. Were going to see a neurosurgeon tomorrow. Any I know I can rely on you guys to lift him up.

sorry to hear man. Hope everything turns out okay. Alot of times the memory loss can be temporary so I hope that is the case this time.

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. We will keep him and your family in our thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery. Please take care.

Mike,

You all are in our prayers, man. A major concussion blurs memories and makes the thought process shaking. A lot of times the memory issue resolves itself and I'd bet on everything going to normal.

Mike,
Prayer done.
Sorry about the accident. I had a similar head trauma a few years back. I also suffered memory loss. I was out cold. It has improved over time and is only minor now. I am lucky to be alive today with some of the things that have happened to me. May your Son be as blessed as I have been. I will keep him in my prayers my friend.
Best Wishes for you and your Son
Rob

Back