Rob is the best!!

Scud

Hairy Knuckle Dragger
I put in an order from Rob at Taboo on Wednesday, at about 1ish in the afternoon and it arrived today at 10 am!! The SFBCs look great and I love the 6x60 size. I also ordered a bundle of the Exotic Blend II and they look very tasty. I love the golf tees, too :tu

I've never dealt with a company that had near this type of customer service. As a consumer/customer, it's quite refreshing and I'll always be a Taboo fan/fanatic :ss

Thanks a ton, Rob

:D

I'll promise ya this................it doesn't get much better!! :tu

My hats offf to Rob and the people at Taboo.....oh, and yes the cigars too!!! :ss

I have to agree with all the positive comments about Rob and Taboo Cigars. I will definately be doing business with them again soon:tu

Rob allways tries to hook up everyone even first time buyers from him.He takes customer service to the X-TREME.:chkBetween the service and the cigars Rob will be supported around here for a long time.:tu

I too can vouch... the man took good care of me... as well as gave me some pointers for my upcoming vacation.. as he frequents the destination.

I ordered the daily special sampler on Tuesday and received it yesterday from across the continent. It was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Smoked my first Taboo, a twist, last night on the patio. Excellent.

The Boot Camps are a great smoke - I have a bundle of the Lanceros that are smoking nicely right now. And Rob is just Rob - a class act with the best CS in the business!

Thanks for the kind words. I do everything I can to take care of all customers/friends. Have a great weekend to everyone here! In the cigar business for the customer. Rob

Dang it!!!

No more of these "Rob and Taboo are the best!!!" threads.

Seriously. I i have to read one more, i may not be able to wait to smoke the Taboo Twists i ordered...They need rest!!!

On another note, Taboo really is amazing...I had a concern, and Rob helped me through it. I'll be ordering again :tu (Though it may be soon, unless i can avoid those sticks to give them rest!!!

When he says "if you don't like one of my cigars let me know", he is true to his words.

I found one not to my liking and he asked a bunch of questions, asked a few more and recommended a few cigars and sent me a "present" :tu

Top notch all the way.

Chas

Like so many others I would back Rob anytime.

I was putting in my first order and something got messed but it was fixed in the two days it took him to get another package to Cali.

Back