Saturday afternoon stick

theycallmedan'lboone

reach out n touch 'em
Well my little brother was in town, so we hooked up with some of his buddies, played a full contact football game,then futbol, I cut the grass, its 90 something degrees, and the shade tree in the back is looking awful inviting... so, my sweet tea, my Perdomo Lot 23 buddy and I are going to go watch the sprinkler. Wish y'all were here.
DB:ss

Cool, I went to Sam's bought a few things came home, cut the grass, edged and drove up to my B&M took an a couple of Illusion 88's (one for the owner and one for me). We enjoyed a good smoke and solved some of the world's problems. Now I'm home waiting on the MMA fights tonight at 9pm.
Love those Lot 23's also.
Another great day in sunny Florida.:tu

I was SOOOO close to going to the B&M I need to. getting a little shallow on stuff. I think I'm going to bust out one of the Gigantico's from the first roll of lot 23 that I bought last year.

I'm curious,,,how is that lot 23,,,been thinking about picking a few of them up..

Jerry in Minnesota.

been bustin the hump around the house all day, just had a massive roast taters biscuits gravy dinner and danged if that picture doesn't inspire me to loaf.

Well my little brother was in town, so we hooked up with some of his buddies, played a full contact football game,then futbol, I cut the grass, its 90 something degrees, and the shade tree in the back is looking awful inviting... so, my sweet tea, my Perdomo Lot 23 buddy and I are going to go watch the sprinkler. Wish y'all were here.
DB:ss

Now thats how ya do it... thxs fo sharing.. :tu

What kind of tea is that? That's awfully thick looking for normal old sweet tea. It looks kinda like Russian tea, or that stuff my grandma used to make with Tang in it (best tea in the world).

Back