Stinky

theycallmedan'lboone

reach out n touch 'em
Folks, if you don't have a stinky ashtray, and you need an ashtray.. you should buy a stinky. the thing is currently chock full of spent matches, bands, and of course ash and nubs. It's nice and shiny and cleans easily. It's obviously a few dollars more than a glass or ceramic ashtray but I've dropped it a few times and it gets my seal of approval for DB-proof. (ask gene what he thinks about anything DB proof)(also be it known that in general humvee's, 5 tons, panasonic tough books are NOT DB proof) :chk

kick ass ash tray for sure but I've handled a few that had the stirrups fall off if you fart on them.

(also be it known that in general humvee's, 5 tons, panasonic tough books tend to cave when I fart on them)

I've been using mine for about 1 1/2 years and I'd buy another in a heartbeat. Good tray for sure. :tu

+100 for the Stinky. I bought one just last Friday, and I love the thing. The thing seems to be built like a tank.

They had one of the stands at the B&M I bought the stinky at. It's really nice looking, but I didn't notice how much it cost.

Thumbs up for Stinky! Even the regular ones can hold a dozen or so cigar corpses.

My buddy almost mistook an empty one for a cereal bowl. That would've been quite the treat.

kick ass ash tray for sure but I've handled a few that had the stirrups fall off if you fart on them.

:tpd:

Love the design and functionality of the ashtray, but haven't been happy with the 3 stirrups that mine has lost.

Ordered one from Serious Cigars for $19.95 last week and it should be arriving today. I have the Herf edition, but it's too big to have out most of the time.

I got this from the Stinky website about the floor stand.

The hand-painted Stinky Cigar Floor Stand is currently out of stock due to revisions needed to reduce manufacture defects. The next shipment is expected to arrive by the end of Summer 2008. The next production will look the same but will ship in a smaller carton with 4 hand-painted parts

I'm also interested in the floor stand...are they out yet? Thought they were due out in May.

Not yet. Were looking at sometime next month.

This is what were talking about if you haven't seen them yet.

FloorAshtray2_small.jpg
FloorAshtray07_small.jpg

FOR THOSE WITH PROBLEMS: Email Stinky, Stinky at StinkyCigar DOT com, he takes care of things!

The picture is of the new Floor Ashtray, an all stainless steel ashtray and stand. Some retailers have a few, but the bulk should be in any day now.

The original hand painted stand is out of stock. Stinky is working with the manufacturer to have a better design.

Back