Try This, its seems to work with some people

MattK

ChestBeater
Call me crazy, but try this. This works great especially if you inhale slightly or smell your cigar smoke often during smoking. Turn on your kitchen oven when you done smoking a great ISOM, wait for it to warm up to 350F or so. Then open it up, don't stick your head in, but get it close. Inhale deeply through your nose. YUMMMM. Do you smell and taste that great cigar taste and smell again? With a Bolivar Gigantes or other poweful cigar this will even work the next morning...

Excuse me I have to light up. :cool:

MattK said:
Call me crazy, but try this. This works great especially if you inhale slightly or smell your cigar smoke often during smoking. Turn on your kitchen oven when you done smoking a great ISOM, wait for it to warm up to 350F or so. Then open it up, don't stick your head in, but get it close. Inhale deeply through your nose. YUMMMM. Do you smell and taste that great cigar taste and smell again? With a Bolivar Gigantes or other poweful cigar this will even work the next morning...

Huh?

You must be drinking some good Whiskey when you smoke Matt! Or maybe the Bolivar got mixed up with the Philly blunt you rolled with the cronic!

DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT try to operate your tablesaw when you are in this "mood"

Its hard to operate cigar cutters with no fingers

I don't think we have to worry about that....he will probably be taking a modified riding lawn mower off some sweet jumps at 3 AM with his brother in law :r

KingMeatyHand said:
Damn, now I gotta split my crazy votes between you and kansashat.

Hey! There's a lot crazier people around here than me! They are always talkin' to me in my head. :confused:

MattK said:

Do you blow out the pilot light before you do this? ;)

MattK said:

OK Matt, Why 350F Have you tested it out at like 250 or 450 and found it doesn't work as well? Was this done using proper scientific methods aproved by the Journal of scientific cigar studies? :confused:

miketafc said:
OK Matt, Why 350F Have you tested it out at like 250 or 450 and found it doesn't work as well? Was this done using proper scientific methods aproved by the Journal of scientific cigar studies? :confused:

HAHA, I was wondering the same. thing. Seriously though, I am going to try this when I am the only person home.

TheSmokingHiker said:
I am going to try this when I am the only person home.

...and when the family gets home they find you passed out on the floor in front of the stove??? Good times!! Might want to save your new experiment till somebodys home to call 911 if your little project fails! :r

MattK said:

This is your classic "Cry for help" is there anyone in the Chicago area that can do an intervention?

Jerry in Minnesota. (where in a short while everything will be illegal)

How did you ever stumble across this method and why?

I am shocked stunned and a little amazed by this and I do not think I will try it at home. If it works for you great have fun be careful and enjoy. I am interested in the reasoning behind it in two ways, 1. have other people done this before and 2. how in fact scientifically does this work

first I have to ask...how long have you been smoking cigars? Cause I'm a newbie and all and if this is what becomes of a person...hmmm I might have to rethink this cigar smoking thingy :w I mean was it a long night of :al that made you try this or what? LMAO :cool:

MattK said:

Call me cynical, but doesn't this seem like a Darwin Award waiting to happen?

Back