Using McDonalds as Pizza Topping

OMG noooooo.....I'd have a heart attack right after finishing... :D but I would finish it all! :r

I'll admit it -- I think the burger and fires section would be yummy.

The Mcnugget section? Not so much.

Jez Says:
October 23rd, 2007 at 4:31 am

Haha, brilliant, tempted to try it. I worked at Mcd’s myself, we too deep fried EVERYTHING. Happy menu toys, our uniforms, I worked for a day in a deep fried hat.

Now I know why the fries tasted funny :pu

im on my way to get the ingredients
uribe2_wideweb__470x331,0.jpg

also whats the gun for?

Ugh! No. Now that frito pie pizza previously mentioned has merit. Maybe a nacho pizza?

BTW, my mom had those same Corel plates when I was growing up.

I assumed the gun was to fend off people who wanted to take his Mickey D's pizza.

I'm more curious about the tape measure and candle. Well, the candle may be for ambiance but the tape measure? :confused:

I imagine both the gun and the freakish pizza would have the end results on a human.:2:hn:D

I imagine both the gun and the freakish pizza would have the end results on a human.:2:hn:D

Without a doubt. I also think that if one survived eating a pizza like that the dog's would run for the hills, the neighbors would call the cops, and the wife/significant other would kick a$$ for the resulting cloud of noxious fumes! :D

Very Interesting! :D

There is a place in Madison WI that has some of the most unusual but yet tasty pizza. Chicken Burrito, steak and fries, potato, blt, mac and cheese, eggplant parmesan, plus a ton more. It's great place to walk in anytime during the day or night and peruse the options.

Back