Vegas de Santiago

theycallmedan'lboone

reach out n touch 'em
A buddy of my dads brought me back a 5er from Costa rica. Churchills, I've checked out the website, vegassantiago.com and the products display is dead on for what I brought, I'm not worried about a fake costa rican cigar, but anyone every had any?

A buddy of my dads brought me back a 5er from Costa rica. Churchills, I've checked out the website, vegassantiago.com and the products display is dead on for what I brought, I'm not worried about a fake costa rican cigar, but anyone every had any?

Over a year ago, I had signed up to the VdS yahoo group. I haven't been on in quite a while, but I remember getting a sample cigar sent to me free. It was in a coffin; robusto size. Not a bad cigar. Seemed to have alot of potential for aging.
At the time, they were in the process of getting a few vendors in the states. I'll see if I can dig up any more info on that.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VegasDeSantiago/

Last edited:
i've had quite a few. I visited their factory when I was in Costa Rica last year. Received a very nice tour and one of the owners and his wife was gracious enough to gift me quite a few cigars as well as take me and my girlfriend out to lunch. This was after they drove us up there from San Jose.

I bought a box of Churchills when I was in Costa Rica, and have enjoyed them all. I would buy them again they were a great golf cigar. Rick:ss

Nice cigars for just a few bucks, I preffer the Puros and the Originales, the others (Chaman and Don Luis) I like less.

Back