Vendor Links

1f1fan

Lowland Gorilla
Ok, we need a thread made "sticky" to serve as a good reference here for reputable vendors. I know we have covered this in the past, but lets get one here for all the newbies to look at first, and to serve as a good reference for the rest of us here at CS.

Cigar vendors

www.cigarbid.com
www.seriouscigars.com
www.holts.com
www.famous-smoke.com
www.atlanticcigar.com
www.mrbundles.com
www.rockyscigars.com
www.tobaccobarns.com

Humidor vendors

www.bargainhumidors.com
www.tampahumidor.com
www.cigarbid.com
www.cigarsolutions.com – Avallo dealer
www.avallohumidors.com

Humidor How-to
www.cigarnexus.com/counsel/cigarstorage/index.html

Butane
www.lavabutane.com

Lighters
www.vectorkgm.com

Maybe we can make a new thread and have it serve as an ultimate newbie FAQ or .....maybe all the links posted on this thread can be compiled into a different link on the main forum page. ??? pds

I know there are a lot more vendors and a lot more topics (best lighter, cheap daily smoke, etc) out there so lets get started!

Vendors- I would definatly put Don at Smokeall.com on this list as well. The service is outstanding and the prices are good as well. Everything I have ordered from them has gotten to me in great shape.

Very good Idea. Include Cigargold.com---Cigar International----J&R cigars-----Moms cigars..

Jerry in Minnesota.

Thanks a lot guys! Keep them coming.

Don't only limit these to cigar vendors, if there is a FAQ for strorage, a good humidor place I left out, lighters, fuel....anything.....post it here or shoot me an E-mail, the PM box has been filling up fast.

I am working on a document to pass along to pds for a new links section he has in the works.

I don't want to pour cold water on this idea because I think it's a good one, but, you have to know how many links are out there.
I really think that the cream of the crop tends to surface here.
That being said, if you want to continue with this, then we can build a forest of links & let people wade through them.
There is a site that I have found to be very helpful to me in my searches from time to time (besides Google that is :) ).
www.cigargroup.com
It is compiled by The Internet Cigar Group & has all kinds of links & helpful information.
Try clicking on The 800 List. I made the mistake of printing the list off of this link & it was 8 pages of 800 #'s.
Hope this helps & just my $0.02.
:u

Good idea Paul.

Looks like some Gorillas are really pitching in.....you already have the lava site on there....here is one of my favs.

www.climmax.com

they have climmax media for both 65% and 70% humidors. Also they have travel tubos for keeping you humidity at the right level while on the road with your travel humi.

Thats all I have to add.....

kansashat said:
I don't want to pour cold water on this idea because I think it's a good one, but, you have to know how many links are out there.
I really think that the cream of the crop tends to surface here.
That being said, if you want to continue with this, then we can build a forest of links & let people wade through them.
There is a site that I have found to be very helpful to me in my searches from time to time (besides Google that is :) ).
www.cigargroup.com
It is compiled by The Internet Cigar Group & has all kinds of links & helpful information.
Try clicking on The 800 List. I made the mistake of printing the list off of this link & it was 8 pages of 800 #'s.
Hope this helps & just my $0.02.
:u

hat,

Thanks for the info. I know there is TONS of info out there. I just want to compile an easy to use list of vendors that fellow CS members have ordered from or recommend. I really just want to list, as you said, "the cream of the crop" so people don't have to go wading through all the other links and information out there if they don't want to.

Cigargroup is a great resource indeed.

A helpful feature might be a geographical list of cigar shops, manufacturers, humidor makers, retailers, wholesalers, cigar bars, etc, for the guys/gals who travel. I know that's a lot of info, but a combined effort, listed by state, or area code, might be kinda cool.
Something like, when in New Orleans area, visit......

Back