What do you have picked out of the 4th?

pearson

Gorilla
I found a nice selection for celebrating. lets see what you have picked out.

I am going to start off from left to right and If i don't get to the end I will start again Saturday night.

dsc01148sq3.jpg

wow that is quite the line up.....Im probably going to smoke a 5 vegas a series, a RP fusion, and a nestor vintage

Sweet-I'm breaking out an anejo 48,ashton sorcerer,DC maximus #2 oliva Master blend III

That should do it

I found a nice selection for celebrating. lets see what you have picked out.

I am going to start off from left to right and If i don't get to the end I will start again Saturday night.

dsc01148sq3.jpg

Hey you plan that far in advance? Hell I'm surprised that I still wake up in the morning. But now that you have me thinking of the future perhaps a 05 Liberty....seems appropriate for the occasion. :u

I was recently bombed with a CAO America, never tried one before so I figure it is a perfect July 4th smoke

Same here, I am going to start of with an America. One for my and one for my GF's dad.

Then maybe a Tat Red, Monte white and a DPG blue label? :ss

CAO America sounds appropriate! I'll be at an airshow all day, so I don't know if I'll be able to light up! But, I'll bring it along with maybe an AVSG and RPV90.

Yet to decide.

The 4th is extra-special for me because I became a naturalized citizen on July 4th 1976 - the Bicentennial.

I'll need to smoke something appropriate.

Back