Who needs cigars...

doctorcue

Tatuaje Whore
When you can smoke forest fire:

IMG00253.jpg

IMG00254.jpg

This was at roughly 7:30. Smoke from all of the fires around Northern California have the sky all hazy. This is way worse than LA smog. When cruising with the window down I get an irritation in my throat. Yuck!

Please excuse the crappy BB-Cam pics & dead insects on windshield. :)

That looks like Dublin Blvd.. (Am I right?)

Shoot, it didn't seem that bad in San Ramon today..

All of Nor Cal is up in smoke..

That looks like Dublin Blvd.. (Am I right?)

All of Nor Cal is up in smoke..

It's bad all over, did you see the blood red sunset on Wednesday. I live in Hayward and smell the smoke all the way to where I work in Palo Alto. My throats been scratchy for the past few days.

Yeah man that is Dublin BLVD right in front of Parks Base. It has been all nasty here lately. The reason could be is that we're at the cross-roads of central & San Ramon valley. Actually since Sunday it has smelled like fire in Dublin.

I know your pain, there is a fire about 10 miles away from me here in pheonix. Thankfuly it is to the south of me and headed south but, it is not to far away from the race track.

I have had a head ach from the smoke for the last three days. The only thing that helps is sitting out on the back porch, smoking a cigar, adding to the smokey air.:ss

I am sorry to see all the fires up there my neighbors to the north. Usually it is us SoCal guys getting burned up. I hope they all get contained soon and no one loses any property. Good luck Fellas:tu

Lived in Santa Cruz Co for 8 years and never had scare. This year those three fires were within 2 miles of places I lived.

I miss Santa Cruz :-(

Not too pretty up here in Napa either. Just as one fire is under control the winds shifted to the south and we are now getting south bay smoke. Reminds me of when I lived in Pasadena. :BS

During the day it didn't, but evening pictures above say it all. Bloodiest looking sun I've seen in San Ramon in my 17 years of living here. Been smelling the smoke for the past few days and we usually have very clean air here.

Went to a wine tasting last night and all we could joke about was, "This wine exhibits a smoky nose". Unfortunately, wasn't a joke...

Just finished a Taboo SFO Torp looking at this gray sky.

I've been breathing that :BS for over a week now!!!

I haven't needed cigars!!! I just step out in my backyard and take a deep drag of atmosphere!!!:mad:

It was almost as bad a couple weeks ago here in central NC when the wind changed and blew smoke this way from the fire in eastern NC.

Yuckers! Hope they get that under control!

Looks like the air in Chengdu China. I came down with pneumonia when I was there, which may have just been a coincidence but I don't think so. Of course it's like that all the time there.

It was almost as bad a couple weeks ago here in central NC when the wind changed and blew smoke this way from the fire in eastern NC.

Got that all the way up here in Richmond, a few weeks ago and earlier this week. Had our windows open all night, and the house smelled like a campfire the next morning.

Back