You Will Laugh, I Cussed and Almost Cried

Jonesee

Maturing Primate
Tonight I was reading Club Stogie and I read the post on free cigars. Hey I remembered I got mine today and threw it in one of my desktop humis. Cool!!! I date every stick for aging so I went to mark it and that gave me all the excuse I needed to check on my sticks( you know, make sure they hadn't ran away or anything). I have 3 desk top humis that sit on an old wooden travel desk I converted to a large humi. (someday I will post pics). All this sits by my regular desk in my office at home. OK The stage is set.

To get in my big humi I stacked all 3 desktops on one another and then set those on my regular desk. About the time I turned to open the big humi... Yeah you are already there... The 3 desktops took a tumble!!! I guess I had only set them 1/2 way on in my haste. I keep my beads in trays in the humidors (seemed neater to me). Holy Shat!!!! beads everywhere from 3 humis. Cigars everywhere!!! I just stared at it a second and started cussing!!!!!!!

Had to bring the shop vac in, put the little nozzle on the end and started sucking up beads. I guarantee you I will be stepping on beads for a month!!

Then had to put all the gars back to bed and organize 3 humis!!! I can laugh now, but damn what a mess!! What a sight, it would have been the funniest thing on youtube tonight if someone had filmed it.

So you can chuckle at me tonight. I didn't even take the time to check for broken sticks, just wanted to get them back in their home.

Well, you were right. I did laugh. Thanks for brightening my night on your misfortune. Of course, if any of your cigar were damaged, than I will feel your pain.:ss

I dropped the first desktop humi i ever owned years ago & broke the @#$%* lid off the damn thing,I remember cursing for several months over that ordeal.It's funny now that i look back though :r

If it makes you feel any better I also did something stupid yesterday. I was enjoying a JLP and had my torch lighter in my hand. Not even thinking about it I put my finger over the top and lite it up. Needless to say I now have a big blister on my index finger. :tpd:

Back