CAO Vision

guinsdan

g u i n s d a n
So I talked to the CAO rep for my area Monday, and they shipped to my B&M. ETA is Thursday but no later than Friday. I'll post a fast review of them over the weekend. I didn't ask prices; I hope they aren't too expensive...

First stick for them from the DR and I always try everything at least once (well, almost everything). That is a little pricey and it's probably mostly for the packaging. Minus CAO's average construction I like a majority of their lines. 9-12 gets some good cigars though...

Went to a CAO event last Friday & the rep said they should deliver this week. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
They're supposed to be along the same lines as the Sopranos.

This might be bad to say, but I preordered a box of the robusto size, so I hope they are great. I really wanted to box which is sad to say

First stick for them from the DR and I always try everything at least once (well, almost everything). That is a little pricey and it's probably mostly for the packaging. Minus CAO's average construction I like a majority of their lines. 9-12 gets some good cigars though...

Yeah, every box is s humidor and its supposed to light up from what i've seen. So really it probably $5-6 stick with a $4-6 ad on per stick for the box. But i sure can't wait to try them. So, anyway i'm going to wipe the drool from my face now from thinking about them and go smoke something.

The pick is from the CAO website for desktop pictures

So I talked to the CAO rep for my area Monday, and they shipped to my B&M. ETA is Thursday but no later than Friday. I'll post a fast review of them over the weekend. I didn't ask prices; I hope they aren't too expensive...

I had one a couple months ago from the Trade Show in Vegas. They will run expensive, per my tobacconist, Robusto is the cheapest at $12. I had the robusto, started out pretty good for a half inch then was average.

You never want to put to much behind a new release, however what I smoked did show promise. If you do buy, buy 2. Smoke one when you buy and let the second sit for 6mos. Let us know what you think.

Typical CAO marketing ploy with the fancy lighting with the humidor. Kind of like the marketing hype of the Sopranos cigars.

Don't get me wrong, I like most of the CAO cigar line, but they are getting old with the fancy marketing schemes (although it works).

With that said, I will probably buy a box just for the cool box. heehee.:D

My Friday went to crap at work, so wasn't able to take the long cigar lunch I had planned. My Vision will have to wait till this Friday at the earliest.

had a chance to try one @ a CAO event today-had to pass-$12 for a busto, could have 2 sambas for that-most there weren't real impressed-med bodied, not too complex, smooth-wouldn't mind the empty box though!

A friend of mine has a box of these.

What a crazy looking box. It is all lit up with a digital hydro on the front of it.

Well he gave me 4 of them so we shall see how they are in a few weeks or so.

I've been eager to try these for quite a while, even if they aren't the best cigar in the world, it's still worth smoking. But yeah, at that price, there are many others that are easily some of the best, in the same price range.

was at a CAO event yesterday for the Vision.
robusto $11.98
corona gorda $12.98
Belicos $14.98

these prices for OH

bought the robusto and the beli. good smoke but not the price. const/appearance/draw all were great. light and ash terrific. tastes were that of leather then at the midpoint changed to a coffee/cocoa flavor. the finish was somewhat fell off.:ss :ss

Back